Sunday 8 November 2009

The Wheel's Always Turning

And you'd think that'd only matter to the people on the Rim. But, no.

Do me a favour, before you read this post, go back a few pages and read the earliest dates on each year. Bet it'll say something like "I really want to work hard this year." Then, there's generally a 4 month gap until the next post, which will say "Oops, didn't work for 4 months!" or thereabouts. What a surprise.

Oh well. Would you look at that, it's panic stations again, with weeks 1-7 flying by me, and we're 2/3rds of the way through the first semester. I have a crit session on Tuesday and a paper to hand in on Thursday, neither of which I'm prepared for (or even started to work on). I do, however, have on elife line. Though I've not read any of them, I've built up a collection of journals and articles on sound design in its many fashions that I'm interested in (the grammer there is awful, but I'm tired so deal with it), so at least I'll have something to go on when I do, eventually, get my finger out of my latest slide into lethargy and get on with it.

I do have a few ideas though for a change. More on them tomorrow though, and an update on the third year I'm 'mentoring' and what that even means too.

No comments: